The Acting-Out Elderly
Issues for Helping Professionals
Copyright Year 1983
- This product is currently out of stock.
Viable options for dealing with this specific population of elders are presented in this straightforward book.
Table of Contents
Contents Part 1: An Overview
- Part2: Identifying the Acting-Out Elderly
- Part 3: Some Forms of Acting-Out Behavior
- Part 4: Theoretical and Practical Considerations in Dealing With the Hard-to-Manage
- Part 5: A Pragmatic Approach to the Mentally Frail Elderly
- Part 6: Summary and Conclusions