Applications in Emergency Health Services
- This product is currently out of stock.
Mathematical Modeling demonstrates the usefulness of mathematical modeling as applied to emergency health services settings. It is written for those involved in the daily activities of emergency health systems as well as for researchers and mathematicians/statisticians.
Table of Contents
Contents Determining Resuscitability in Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest
- An Aid for Diagnosing Acute Ischemic Heart Disease in the Emergency Room
- Predicting Risk of Recurrence in Sudden Cardiac Death Syndrome
- Modeling Skill Utilization Among Prehospital Care Personnel
- Out-of-Hospital Transfer of Trauma Patients
- Advances in Mathematical Models: Benefits for EMS
- Reference Notes Included