Conceptual Issues in Alcoholism and Substance Abuse
- This product is currently out of stock.
This timely volume emphasizes the relevance of current, basic research to the clinical management of the substance abuser.
Table of Contents
Contents Clinical Relevance of Basic Concepts in Substance Abuse
- The Physiology of Opiate Hedonic Effects and the Role of Opioids in Motivated Behavior
- The Sequential Use of Clonidine and Naltrexone in the Treatment of Opiate Addicts
- Clonidine Hydrochloride Detoxification from Methadone
- Treatment--The Value of Naltrexone Aftercare
- Marijuana Use Among Women---An Anthropological View
- Critical Interpretation of Urinary Phencyclidine Monitoring
- Solvent Abuse Associated Pulmonary Abnormalities
- Multidimensional Impact of Treatment for Substance Abuse
- SELECTIVE GUIDE TO CURRENT REFERENCE SOURCES ON TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS ISSUE
- Opiates, Phencyclidine (PCP), Marijuana, and Solvents
- Reference Notes Included